Below are the vacant positions for working with Gnext. Necessary skills such as fluency in English, ability to work a computer, and associated skills with the specific jobs is required.
|1||Pre Sales Executive||– Make and send Quotations|
– Help customer know what tech product they are looking for
– Analyse Market and prepare reports on future products to be ordered
|2||Service Engineers||– Thorough Knowledge of Repair and Maintainance of Laptops and Mobiles for Dell, Apple and HP.|
– Practice in repairing iPhones and MacBooks.
|3||Server and Enterprise Engineer||– Server Repair and Maintainance|
– Server Installation and configuration
– Basic Software Knowledge for Server applications.
|4||Finance Executive||– VAT/Tax Clearance Knowledge|
– Thorough knowledge of basic accounting applications
– Be able to talk to banks about LCs, Loans and get lowest interest rates
– Submit reports regarding financial operations and try to identify unnecessary spending of the company.
|5||Business Development Manager||– Look for new business growth aspects and help expand the business|
– Find current loopholes and help correct them
– Look for new product and business opportunities and try to capitalize on that.
|6||Product Manager||– The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.|
|7||Logistics Officer||– Manage stock and inventory|
– Go around seeing the smooth operation of logistic tasks such as goods clearing, bank document submissions, occasional deliveries, etc.
– Requirement: Motorcycle or Scooter
|8||Human Resource Manager||– Manage Employee Databases, Performance and Morale|
– Help boost Morale by hosting small in house campaigns
– Try to get efficiency out of every task and manage all human resources
– Should have a good sense of counselling and team building.