Breaking the rules of computing.
This is iPad Pro. It has the world’s most advanced mobile display in two sizes. It has pro cameras that can transform reality. It’s so fast most PC laptops can’t catch up. And you can use it with touch, pencil, keyboard, and even mouse or trackpad.
- Edge-to-Edge Liquid Retina display1 with ProMotion, True Tone and P3 wide colour
- A12Z Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera and LiDAR Scanner
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Four speaker audio and five studio-quality microphones
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Gigabit-class LTE mobile data2
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)4
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the 11-inch iPad Pro screen is 11 inches diagonally. The actual viewable area is less.
2Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/LTE.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
4Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.